Sunday, March 6, 2011

Value Quilt - Half Square Triangles




I finally finished my value quilt! I finished the quilt top a year and a half ago (using this tutorial) but never got around to finishing it. I'm not sure if I'm nesting or what, but I've been really wanting to finish up my unfinished projects these last few weeks.






It is made up of a lot of my mom's old scraps (free!) and there isn't one modern designer fabric in the entire quilt. Despite all that, I really love this quilt and our whole family had enjoyed cuddling up on the couch with it.










Details


62" x 62" (my biggest quilt so far!)
made with scraps (some probably more than 10 years old)
pieced, quilted and bound by me!



Have a great week everyone!
Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this one, Bethany! (Although everything you make is just gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful use of color. Just signed on as a Follower, I hope you will take a look at my blog Sugarland Quilts. Betty Lou

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Sew Lovely