Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Not Easter Pictures!

I had hoped to post a few pictures from Easter dinner at my mom's, but I forgot my camera there :) I also had some pictures of the older kids helping me start my seeds. Maybe I'll do a garden post soon!

I've been slacking a little in the sewing department lately so I'll show you some pictures of a few purses I finished a couple of weeks ago. Maybe this will inspire me to start some more sewing :)













I hope everyone had a happy and blessed Easter!

Bethany

1 comment:

  1. *Sigh*... Love them all! You inspire me to keep sewing in the hopes that someday, I might make something just as cute :) In the meantime, I'll be bookmarking your Etsy shop in my "Wish List" folder for my husband to peruse ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Sew Lovely